Finding a scratch or dent on your Subaru can be stressful, or even worse, having to witness it happen before your eyes. Fortunately, you can count on the experts at db Orlando Collision to provide you with quality paintless dent repairs at competitive prices. We also perform traditional dent and scratch repairs. However, many Subaru drivers choose paintless dent repair for minor types of damage.
How Can My Subaru Benefit from Paintless Dent Repair?
- Quick and Easy - This method of auto body repair involves manipulating the dented panels back into place. In most cases, paint matching and painting are not necessary. This allows us to get the job done on the same day.
- More Affordable - By skipping the extra steps of painting, you bypass the additional costs of labor and materials. If your damage is minor enough, this is a great option that doesn’t require you to break the bank.
- Preserves Factory Finish - Painting your vehicle can make your Subaru lose some of its existing value, especially if it doesn’t match the original color exactly. This method allows you to keep your vehicle in its original paint.
- Protect the Value of Your Vehicle - As mentioned above, paintless dent repair keeps your Subaru as close to its factory condition as possible. Otherwise, sanding, painting, and other types of work can cause your vehicle’s value to decrease slightly.
- Greener Options - While painting is sometimes the only option for certain types of damages, you should avoid it if it is possible for you. Painting can involve chemicals that aren’t so great for the environment.
If you require auto body repairs on your Subaru, trust the auto experts at db Orlando Collision. We offer the best auto body solutions in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas. Feel free to give us a call or visit today for an estimate.